IT Entrepreneur (since 2018)
- 4+ years of entrepreneurial experience - co-founded and managed IT company - IKITLAB, LLC.
- Conducting custom software development.
- Providing outsourcing and outstaffing services.
- Quickly building a team, establishing efficient DEV processes, defining MVP / experimenting with PoC, designing IT architecture and implementing it, scaling services and processes.
Teams / Project Leader (since 2005)
- 15+ years of project and service management experience.
- Various trainings on leadership, team management and psychology.
- Managed local and remote teams of up to 30 employees.
- Prepared proposals and all contractual documentation; gathered requirements, designed solution architectures, created specifications, strategies, plans.
- Good knowledge of project, program, and portfolio management according to PMI standards.
- Managing Projects with Microsoft Office Project
- Project Management Professional (PMI PMP)® – since 2008
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) – since 2021
- Professional Memberships:
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- PMI Moscow chapter
- Public activities:
Software Engineer (since 1999)
- 20+ years of programming experience: designed, developed and maintained multi-tier/microservice desktop, web and mobile applications.
- Various courses and books on IT technologies for continuing education.
- Estimated software projects, created implementation designs, applied design patterns and clean architecture.
- Worked with the technologies from ancient Win32 / COM / MFC / Delphi through .NET / Java to modern React/Vue & Golang & ML/Python & Solidity & docker/k8s.
- Setup and maintained processes and IT tools for efficient software development: various source control systems, continuous integration systems, task & time trackers, quality management systems, NFT/automation tools, knowledge bases.
- Microsoft Certified Professional:
- Designing and Implementing Databases with MS SQL
- Developing and Implementing Web Applications with .NET
- Managed and supervised projects for large corporations:
- Raymond James
- TD Ameritrade
- Nuffield Health
- Thomson Reuters
- Managed and supervised projects for tech startups in various industries:
- travel, transportation, logistics
- e-commerce, marketplaces
- content management, workflows, business automation
- e-learning, coaching, consultations
- health and fitness
- finance, banks, fintech, blockchain
Let’s get connected in social networks:
Feel free to write me in case of any questions:
Or immediately schedule an online appointment with me in my calendar: