How to talk to your users when you are building a Startup? What is the best book to read on this topic? Three common mistakes everybody makes. Five great questions you can ask in every user interview. How to talk to users during three stages: idea stage, prototype stage and launched stage.
All of this is disclosed in Y Combinator’s Startup School - Lesson “How to Talk to Users”.
As usually, here is my summary mind map:
Here is direct link to the lesson: https://www.ycombinator.com/library/6g-how-to-talk-to-users
And youtube video from it:
- How to choose a Startup Idea - Lesson 2 - Make something PEOPLE WANT
- How to choose a Startup Idea - Lesson 1 - Do what you TRULY LOVE
- Building Event-Driven Microservices - Chapter 6 - Deterministic Stream Processing
- Building Event-Driven Microservices - Chapter 5 - Event-Driven Processing Basics
- Building Event-Driven Microservices - Chapter 4 - Integrating Event Driven Architectures with Existing Systems