In January 2022, I started the Communication Genius course from one of the best public speaking coaches. Lesson 2 is full of simple but efficient instructions how to communicate quickly in a stressful situation (ELEVATOR PITCH). There are tips what to say and there are also some things which are better not to use in a quick conversation.
If you meet the boss, an important client or an investor in the elevator and you have only 40 seconds not to miss a chance. Elevator pitch helps you to make a person interested in your words and invite to continue the conversation later. You will be able to start a conversation even if a person is far away in his/her thoughts.
Lesson 2 discovers:
- How important to call a person by the name?
- How important is to introduce yourself in the beginning of a dialogue?
- Empathy: is it necessary in a formal conversation or not?
- What are the most powerful driving forces?
- How will love, fear and ambitions help you in conversation with an important person?
Sharing my mind map: