What qualities are important to become a great communicator? Is it Charisma or Sincerity? Or something else? How to identify your strengths and weaknesses? And how to use them?
A series of mind maps dedicated to “Communication Genius” course by Nina Zvereva
How to answer uncomfortable questions - the questions that difficult for you to answer? There are 8 strategies and 5 things that you should NOT do.
Why ask questions during a conversation? What mistakes do we make in communication? Two types of questions. Three characteristics of a good listener. The structure of a good question. The structure of the ideal question.
It is impossible to live without conflicts. But how to make the conflict constructive?
Thomas Gordon, author of “Parent Effectiveness Training”, invented the “I-message” that is now taught in many business education programs. Lesson 8 of Communication Genius describes I-message in detail:
- What NOT to say during conflicts
- What is the I-message
- What is the structure of the I-message
How to influence people through vivid stories?
Lesson 6 of Communication Genius covers these topics:
- What do we like in stories?
- What should be in the story?
- Common mistakes
- Pixar’s algorithm how to tell a story! 🤩
Why and how to make compliments?
Lesson 5 of Communication Genius covers these topics:
- How to address an unfamiliar audience?
- The formula of the Ideal Compliment
- Facilitating questions to find a good compliment
- Good and bad content of the compliment
Small talk is an instrument to be remembered and to make a good impression.
Lesson 4 from Communication Genius course covers these topics:
- What should you NEVER do during small talk?
- What should you DO during small talk?
- Some extra recommendations for small talks.
I continue sharing my impression and knowledge from the Communication Genius course which I started in January 2022. Lesson 3 is full of useful information concerning SAYING TOASTS. There are tips what to say to be remembered and some phrases which sound good during eating and drinking in informal atmosphere.
In January 2022, I started the Communication Genius course from one of the best public speaking coaches. Lesson 2 is full of simple but efficient instructions how to communicate quickly in a stressful situation (ELEVATOR PITCH). There are tips what to say and there are also some things which are better not to use in a quick conversation.
In January 2022, I started the Communication Genius course from one of the best public speaking coaches - to be a bit less toxic and more efficient 🙂
Lesson 1 discovers:
- What is the purpose of communication?
- What are the two parts of success?
- Why should you clearly define and write down your real goal?
- How to consider your Audience?
- What is the Format and its elements: Time, Place, Dress Code and Genre and how to use them?
- How to choose the right Moment? Examples of good and bad moments?