The book club of our company has chosen a new wonderful book for reading:
The part VI undermines some foundations 😀:
- Do you know that Database is a “detail”? An unimportant minor low-level non-essential feature that can be neglected in architecture design!
- Do you know the same about the Web? It is just an unimportant IO device that should also be neglected in architecture design!
- What about Frameworks? The same. Don’t marry your framework. Use safe and better remote sex. 🤣
- There are several examples of how similar architectures may or may not lead to problems. And what to use to avoid problems (spoiler: Encapsulation)
- All of the above, and a brief missing advice…
Great information! All the details are in my mind maps: