Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 03 - Advanced Smart Contracts
Useful advanced info and techniques of writing and testing Smart Contracts: basic data types, reference data types, global variables, gotchas with dynamic arrays, validations and modifiers, debugging, generating random numbers, sending ether.
I am overviewing excellent course “Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide” (https://www.udemy.com/course/ethereum-and-solidity-the-complete-developers-guide/)
Lesson 3 explains advanced techniques over the course of creation of the Lottery smart contract.
Sharing my mind map as usual:
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 02 - Smart Contracts with Solidity
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 04 - Building interactive Front-Ends
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 01 - What is Ethereum
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 06 - Ethereum Project Infrastructure
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 05 - Real Projects with Ethereum