This is a continuation of my previous post Real Projects with Ethereum) - about how to setup a development infrastructure around real-life smart contract.
I am overviewing excellent course “Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide” (https://www.udemy.com/course/ethereum-and-solidity-the-complete-developers-guide/)
Lesson 6 contains suggestions on how to structure project files, compile smart contracts, test and deploy smart contracts in real complex project.
Sharing my mind map as usual:
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 04 - Building interactive Front-Ends
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 05 - Real Projects with Ethereum
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 03 - Advanced Smart Contracts
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 02 - Smart Contracts with Solidity
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 01 - What is Ethereum