What is the right toolset for Blockchain development? Here are some keywords: nodejs, npm, web3, solc, ganache, mocha, metamask, rinkeby, infura, remix…
What is the right project structure for Smart Contracts development and testing? How to compile contracts, conduct local testing, and deployment and testing on public test networks?
I am overviewing excellent course “Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide” (https://www.udemy.com/course/ethereum-and-solidity-the-complete-developers-guide/)
Lesson 2 covers the right Boilerplate for smart contract project with all the tools, scripts, and defined process. A must study for blockchain developers!
Sharing my mind map as usual:
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 03 - Advanced Smart Contracts
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 04 - Building interactive Front-Ends
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 01 - What is Ethereum
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 06 - Ethereum Project Infrastructure
- Ethereum and Solidity - Lesson 05 - Real Projects with Ethereum