The book club of our company has chosen a new wonderful book for reading:
Here’s an overview of the first part:
- The goal of software architecture
- to minimize the human resources required to build and maintain the required system.
- Two values of software
- Behaviour (function) - to satisfy stakeholders’ requirements
- Structure (architecture) - difficulty of making change should be proportional to the scope, not to the “shape” of the change
- Ease of change is more important!
- Software Developer should fight 🤺 for it with other stakeholders!
- Clean Architecture - PART IV - Component Principles
- Clean Architecture - PART III - Design Principles
- Clean Architecture - PART II - Starting with the Bricks: Programming Paradigms
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications - Chapter 4 - Encoding and Evolution
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications - Chapter 3 - Storage and Retrieval