Y Combinator’s motto is “Make Something People Want”. But how to find what people want? There are seven steps / considerations to gradually get closer to the answer…
How to influence people through vivid stories?
Lesson 6 of Communication Genius covers these topics:
- What do we like in stories?
- What should be in the story?
- Common mistakes
- Pixar’s algorithm how to tell a story! 🤩
I continue sharing my impression and knowledge from the Communication Genius course which I started in January 2022. Lesson 3 is full of useful information concerning SAYING TOASTS. There are tips what to say to be remembered and some phrases which sound good during eating and drinking in informal atmosphere.
In January 2022, I started the Communication Genius course from one of the best public speaking coaches - to be a bit less toxic and more efficient 🙂
Lesson 1 discovers:
- What is the purpose of communication?
- What are the two parts of success?
- Why should you clearly define and write down your real goal?
- How to consider your Audience?
- What is the Format and its elements: Time, Place, Dress Code and Genre and how to use them?
- How to choose the right Moment? Examples of good and bad moments?